" A meow massages the heart"

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 Posted by Azizah Aling

I am enjoying every moment with the cats. It gives me a lot of pleasure. A cat has absolute emotional honesty. Human beings, for one reason or another, may hide their feelings, but a cat does not.


Sleeping on the keyboard? Is it too cosy? :)
Like me.. when I am too tired doing the legal writing, I will end up with sleeping at the side of my lappy especially at night.


What? You are not satisfied with me on certain issues?
Ok, come on here and sit down.
We can ventilate and discuss everything and clear up the air.
But don't leave it blank just like that. I deserve an explanation. Says the cat. He he..

If you hold a cat by the tail, you learn things you cannot learn any other way.

The cat is above all things, a dramatist. Unluckily, I am not a dramatist. Sad though..


The cat is the only animal without visible means of support
who still manages to find a living in the city.
But I have the means of support.
And fair enough, I have acquired
a very blissful life down here.
I will raise my hands and will thank Allah forever,
for each and every gift He has given me and
for every blessing that He has bestowed upon me.



Hide and seek - That is the actual me. I will appear should my presence is necessary. Otherwise, I would not even bother about what is going on and on around me.

4 comments:

azieazah said...

Comel nyerrr.. macam tuan rumah ni jugak.

Azizah Aling said...

Kak Azie: Comel tu betul. Tapi comel macam tuan rumah tu tak betul :)) Tuan rumahnya biasa-biasa sahaja. Sekadar sempurna sifat :))))

Darling Pya said...

bila nak berbuka puasa sama nie dear??
hehehee...

Azizah Aling said...

Acu: Jemputlah bersinggah ke rumah saya. Nanti saya masak, kita berbuka sama-sama. Lepas tu terus tarawih sama-sama di Masjid Mizan. Rindu sangat :))

Post a Comment